Your starting point for trips WHITE RIVER, NELSPRUIT, Kruger National Park, Blyde River Canyon and so much more
THOKOZANI LODGE OFFERS YOU
- Free coffee and tea buffet
- Breakfast on request
- Swimming pool, loungers and Lapa in a big lovely garden setting
- Lounge, Bar, Library for your enjoyment
- Barbecue facilities
- Wi-Fi Network: Thokozani Wi-Fi
- Laundry service (extra Charge)
- Day trips (min. 2 people) to:
- The Kruger National Park,
- The Panorama Route (Blyde River Canyon, Three Rondavels, Bourke’s Luck Potholes, God’s Window, Pilgrim’s Rest, Graskop and Sabie),
- Klaserie with Rehab Centre like HESC and Moholoholo
- Boat trip on a dam where you see the Three Rondavels
- Shabalala Interpretation Of Culture Center
Please ask for the prices for the tours which we offer our guests.
- We will gladly help to sort out all your travel plans.
- No matter what you want to know or do!
- Travel Suggestions
- Bookings for Kruger National Park & Shabalala Interpretation Of Culture Center
House Rules of Thokozani Lodge
- We want all our guests to have a pleasant experience at Thokozani Lodge and this is a Family Friendly establishment. No party location.
- Please observe the departure until 09.00.
- We reserve the right in case of late departure to recalculate a night.
- If you add people, accommodations and/or extend your stay, we will recalculate the amount for the booking.
- Anyone who is not a guest at Thokozani Lodge, must be reported to and need the permission of the management.
- The guest`s visitors must leave latest at 21:00/09:00pm the property.
- Do not disturb the other guests and the neighbourhood.
- No loud music, shouting and noises. Remember night-time and quite time is from 22:00/10:00pm on.
- Do not smoke and cook inside of the accommodations.
- Do not litter. Use the dustbins.
- Use the facility and equipment with care.
- Do not feed the dogs.
- No glasses and glass bottles at the pool area.
- The guest is liable for damages and loss.
- Self-catering: the dishes are to do it yourself.
- Don`t let any food, leftover and food scrap stand around.
- Accept the self-catering rules.
- Switch of lights and not needed applications if you leave the accommodation.
- No illegal activities will be tolerated on the premises including, but not limited to, prostitution and drug dealing.
- With the payment of the deposit, you accept the house rule.
- Entrance onto these premises and use of the facilities are entirely your risk.
- The proprietor of these premises & the holding company, its, owner, employees & agents shall accept no responsibility for any injury to person or damage to property or costs caused in any way whatsoever.
- Children must be supervised by adults all time. Parents are responsible for their children.
- Right of admission reserved